There are three different versions of pedestrian gate –
- MANUAL GATE
- SEMI-AUTOMATIC – Electric locking with gas assisted closer
- AUTOMATIC GATE – Fully automatic with electric locking.
Our gates can be used for busy entrances that require some security to prevent un-authorized access or to see who is onsite. They can be installed in conjunction with vehicle gates, turnstiles and barriers. It is important to remember that pedestrians require a designated route onto site, and can’t be directed through vehicle controlled systems such as barriers and sliding gates. In the past we have installed these gates next to turnstiles, for DDA access and for people with push bikes.
The pedestrian gate come’s in either bolt down to concrete foundations, or can be supplied to be concreted into the ground. Depending on the version we require a 240v 6amp supply and ducting for any controls. All the gates are hot dipped galvanised, with powder coating as an option.
We can offer a wide range of access control to operate the gates including
- Proximity readers, both stand alone and PC based systems.
- Back lit keypads, up to 50 codes.
- Intercom systems, GSM, IP or hard wired systems.
- Hands free systems, so when a user approaches the gate it auto-opens/un-locks.
- Card reader posts can also be installed to help users.
- Push to exit buttons can be installed to enable free passage on exit.