Speed Gates (Bi-Fold)
A Bi-Fold trackless gate typically opens at twice the speed of a tradition swing gate of the same size. This ensures fast traffic flow while maintaining the security of the site. The Speed Gates utilises a PLC control logic and inverter driven 3 phase motor/gearbox with direct drive shaft, connected to the gate leaf. This ensures a smooth and positive gate movement. These gates are rated to 100% duty cycle i.e. continuous operation, ideal for emergency service entrances.
The gate leaf is manufactured using a RHS steel frame with various infill’s available to match customers’ requirements. The leaves are hung using fully adjustable self lubricating hinges, pre-welded to heavy duty 200 x 200 x 10 posts. Because the gates are manufactured in house they can be fully set up and tested prior to delivery to site.
The HTC Bi-Fold Gate is compatible with most access control systems, card access control options, including keypads, proximity cards, push buttons, inductive loops and remote control.
Features at a glance
- Single unit bi-folding gate up to max width 4 x 2.4 meters height.
- One pair of bi-folding gates up to max width 10 x 2.4 meters height.
- 3 phase gate motor and worm drive gear box.
- 3-6 second operation time (dependent on version).
- All gates and posts dipped galvanised.
- Powder coating available.
- Various infill’s available; 358 weld mesh, palisade, tube, and wood effect board options.
- Can be manually overridden.
- Low maintenance.
- Full compliant and safe.
- CE plated.
- Obstacle detection.
Do you have a question about this product ? why not give our sales team a call today on 01204 602518